Goals and Values
Our primary goal at Sagrada is to lead children to a decision to trust in Jesus Christ for salvation from sin, or to deepen their commitment to Him. We accomplish this by providing a Bible to every camper and faithfully teaching them about the Lord while they are here. It is the secondary goal of the staff to give each camper and volunteer an excellent example of how a faithful disciple of the Lord should live each day and through all circumstances. Our goals are accomplished by the grace and help of the Lord with the commitment of every employee.
Our Values require that we:
– Daily seek the Lord in His Word and through prayer, walking faithfully according to His will.
– Guide the performance of the camp according to the Word of God.
– Set an excellent example as children of God for both the campers and volunteers to observe and follow.
– Set that excellent example in Godly behavior, conversation, attitude, and appearance.
– Lead through great service to all those who come to the camp.
– Serve in any capacity; serve doing anything that may be needed.
– Display sincere love for the lost.
– Display brotherly love for all believers who volunteer at the camp.
– Keep the words of our mouths and the meditations of our hearts acceptable in the sight of God.
– Trust in the Lord with all our hearts, and lean not on our own understanding; in all our ways acknowledge the Lord, and let Him direct our paths.